Monday, August 11, 2014

Arrival in My Home Town and Family ~ Wow! So Thankful and Special!!!

Oh Nick...we are almost there...The Hague...do you see the sign????
We had no problem coming into town from Germany...I was excited...soon I would see the family!
Knock! Knock....anyone home???????????????

Skyler.....Milou.....Jason???????? We are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






What a cute couple they make...and little Skyler...oh my is this OMA proud!!!!!!




They had just returned from the camping trip in Spain and Skyler had on this darling outfit...with puffy pants - cute huh?!!!
We got into the kitchen and make some sandwiches and coffee...and just relaxed ~

Wow....Skyler got a little more comfortable with me and before you knew it..this Oma had her on her lap.....YES!!!!!

 Cute.....
 Adorable.....
 Sweet........
Oh Oh - my little Skyler!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment